The syllabus and class plan will be based around the rock school, ABRSM or Trinity grade exam program. The students will be evaluated and placed in a certain grade group post the first 3 months of the course. The course shall include -
• Instrument Studies
• Fundamentals of Music/ exercises
• Basics of Music Reading and Basic Music theory in practice
• Introducing to Chords
• Major and Minor Open positions.
• Notes and intervals.
• Ear training
• Music Listening and analysis sessions
• Chord Progressions
• Major/Minor Scales
• Major/Minor pentatonic scales
• Approaching a Solo
• Diatonic analysis
• Circle of fifth